Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dinner @ Rest Desa Steamboat

It's dinner again. Well, in such a remote place, looks like this is one of the restaurant that stands out to me, since it is much occupied. :) The steakhouse next door also seems crowded, yet it didn't appeal to me much, so eventually I pick the steamboat instead. There's a variety of Chinese dishes to order apart from steamboat actually. But I'll try that later.
The food is not so bad, but RM29 is not cheap for a price for 2, coz there's not much of a fresh meat there, a lot u can see is meatballs. There's not even pork, we have to get a side order for that! Pork is just my fav when it comes to steamboat. Arghhh...
But what the heck, it considered the nearest to the cinema already! Coz we were here for a movie nearby after dinner @ MBO!

It's just another usual night out with him again. But I'm glad though, coz after the dinner, I do get to watch the movie I wanted. :) However, [The Tourist] is not a thriller as I thought, more like a romance drama actually. The plot is least interesting to me, but I did enjoyed watching the scene in Venice. Btw, what can I say... Most people are there to watch Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp, who really cares much about how's the movie anyway? :)

Just in case u are in that area, do try out the seafood & the chinese dishes there and let me know how is it!

Rest Desa Steamboat
34, Jalan 9/125D,
Taman Desa Petaling,
57100 KL

1 comment:

  1. I noticed on your website you have a link to ExpatKL.com.

    We have now rebranded our Expat KL website, and starting on Monday, ExpatKL.com will just have re-direct links to our new website ExpatGoMalaysia.com.

    Could you update your blog, so you have a text link of “Expat Go” connecting to www.ExpatGoMalaysia.com?

    You may contact me at nick@theexpatgroup.com

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Best Regards,
    Nick

    ReplyDelete