Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saturday Night Chill Out @Bjorn

Most of the time, Fat Babe & I do not have particular destination in mind when eating out. He is not a very choosy type when it comes food. As long as it's not going to blow his pocket, he's still willing to try on whichever place I can think of. But I always have difficulties in choosing since I knows his likeness of meals. That's why as usual, he'll drive around in one area and we'll just randomly choose whichever that caught our sight.
Well, we headed to Taman Desa and after a 'few' turns =P, and we finally decided to choose this Bjorn cafe down the corner.

A mix of east and west cuisine they offered. So, he tried the Rendang Rice Set and I ordered the Grilled Lamb Rack (My Fav!) instead. The surrounding is not noisy as i thought. They have a bar and pool table where we can chill out watching football on the projector or just having a drink or two. They have satay corner that we eventually tried it out as well.

I was bold enough to ask for their black pepper sauce as well to try out with my grilled lamb (heh, luckily they didn't charge extra), but I still like the mint sauce better. I'm quite happy with their service, since they do have staff who actually cared to ask you whether the food is okay. And further more, one of them turn to us and offered us a free invitation to their buffet dinner next weekend. Attached with invitation are those promo coupons that you can use to visit their Beauty, Spa and Massage Centre. They even attached one RM200 voucher inside for u to use for the beauty package within that 2 days. (We've got lucky!) Though I understand that it's just one of their marketing strategy. It just doesn't matter, I'm happy indeed.
And now I know (or noticed)... Upstairs they have all-in-1 solution beauty centre and academy. They are all under one roof named Wisma Bjorn.

After the meal, we drank a little beer, hanging around playing pool as the night goes by. It's really a better place for us to hang out compared to the noisy bar and pub. As it open air, so you don't smell ciggies on your shirt when you got back! :)


Bjorn Cafe
Wisma Bjorn
5-01, 5-1-1, 5-2-1, 5-3-1,
Jalan 3/109F,
Taman Danau Desa, 58100 KL
03- 79849680
www.bjorn.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment