Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saturday Night @ Padi House


Seems that a lot of people like to hang out here for yum cha ever since the row of shophouses here are completed and opened for business. Even the parking are not easy to get. A little crowded, but still acceptable as of it spacious surroundings. The setting is cool and comfy.  The design is simple yet contemporary. That’s why they managed a good business here I think. :) The food on the menu carries more of the fusions. The pastas, western grilled, fried noodles, rice as well as desserts. We tried the Mexican beef tacos and also the beef pasta (Cincinnati Fine Way) in our 1st visit. Not bad for a start, but the cappuccino I ordered tasted badly. Not a bit of Starbucks standard. ;p
At first, I actually gave him a silent treatment as we quarrelled earlier, (I can’t actually remember the reason) but after spending time snapping some pictures, fb-ing, enjoying the spaghetti and the yucky cappuccino, my moods is getting better. I can't remember who's the one who break the ice first, but who cares? After all, at least finally we managed to enjoy here. Anyway, get angry too much will only makes me get more wrinkles... Haha. 



Padi House
No.29, Jalan Radin Bagus 3, Sri Petaling, 
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Business Hour:
Fri & Sat: 11am - 2am
Sun - Thurs: 11am - 1am

No comments:

Post a Comment