Saturday, January 8, 2011

Girls Night Out @ Sky Bar

We decided to go up since we're are already at Trader's.
Awesome place for a hang out, with great ambience and splendid night view of KL. There's a pool in the middle, but I wonder is it okay for me to jump in? *GRIN 
 They offered a lot type of beverages, from juices to mocktails, beers to liquors and various wine and cocktails. They also have few snacks menu displayed on the table. But the point is - it's really costly and we'd just finished our buffet dinner. So, we'd just ordered a bottle of wine instead, coz we do not intend to stay long anyway. (The Actual fact is: Our host did not wanna sponsor us anymore. (duh!) =D But hey, we managed to pose here and there and get a snap of the Twin Tower night view!
Haha, I indeed had a great time here.
Hey ladies, thanks to all on a such a wonderful night!


Sky Bar KL
Level 33, Trader's Hotel
Kuala Lumpur City Centre

03-2332-9888

2 comments:

  1. That’s very interesting. I am such a big fan of night parties. On my upcoming 25th birthday I am planning to host a fun party at one of the best New York venues. It would be a disco themed bash so I hope that I will find a suitable venue soon.

    ReplyDelete