Friday, January 7, 2011

Annual Dinner @ Gobo Chit Chat

I was delighted to be invited over a dinner with SQV, even though i didn't support much on the business this year. Haha, thanks to our boss here who is kind enough to treat me a wonderful meal.
It's my first time here. It has spacious surrounding with high ceilings & modern contemporary decor, much of a relaxed ambience which certainly suitable for either at leisure or on a corporate functions. I'm a bit disappointed when Rabbitgurl, my previous work partner was unable to attend this, she's fun and jovial, which will brightens one's day! And most importantly, she's quite a keh-po-chi i could say, who always has stories to tell. :) Anyhow, It always seems enjoyable to hang out with all of the associates as we do have a lot to gossip. We have Madam Curry, Miss SQV - Puiyin, Petite Zura, Ou Yui and Pretty Shanie in da house... The others - I don't know, and don't really bother to know. :) Oh, of course not forgetting the bosses. (who pays the bill) So, even most the food is not that delicious, but we all did had a great time there.
I did try out most of the stuff there bit by bit. However, most of the dishes did not taste as delicious as it looks. Overall this buffet dinner is not about enjoying the food, but the time spent together as a team. Yet, I'm still glad to share this coz it's free! LOL


The sushi roll counter does not really impressed me, but sashimi does. Especially prawn & salmon!

We were either too busy gossiping or eating or snaping each other, but luckily there are still a few  photos i managed to capture... 
Overall rating: 4/10 (they still have rooms to improved on their food)

Gobo Chit-Chat 
Trader's Hotel 5th Floor
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
03- 23329888


No comments:

Post a Comment