Friday, January 14, 2011

Thai-licious @ Rak Thai

Woohoo...  Affordable Thai food for everyone!
Located @ Lower ground floor, The Gardens, Midvalley. It's simply make me feel like having home-cooked Thai meal for sure. This time for my dinner, We chose to sit at the rattan sofas instead of those hard wooden chairs. Hoho, I finally ordered the Tom Yum Koong and rice. As for my friends, they ordered Thai seafood fried rice and glutinous mango rice served with chicken and som-tum. Of course, I tried theirs as well. The fried rice is just enough spicy, which is also sweet and tasty. The glutinous rice is somewhat special, wrapped in a banana leaves which somewhat brings out the aromas of rice. It also served with the som-tum (Thai papaya salad) as appetizer, I've eaten most out of it. :p As for the Tom Yum, it is quite different from the normal thicky orangy color, this one seems clear. But it did not disappoint me though. It has strong taste of kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass on the soup paste. The mixture of sour & spicy of Tom Yum is just good enough for me! Oh, btw, they offered a Pandan water for RM1 if u need to quench the spiciness! ^o^
This restaurant is just cozy enough to enjoy a nice dinner while shopping at the Gardens or Midvalley. It also selling Thai products such as instant noodles, variety Thai-made chili paste and sauces. I'm sure to come by again to try on some other meals next time!





Check out their menu!





Rak Thai
LG 232 A, The Gardens
Midvalley City

No comments:

Post a Comment