Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Day Out in Ikea

Today will be a great time-out in Ikea & Ikano with my lovely friend... ~ That's what i thought.

But woaoh... The next thing i knew is traffic jam and crowded Ikea, esp. the cafe...
Probably it's still school holidays plus The PM has announced that it's a public holiday tomorrow. As of the AFF Suzuki Cup that Malaysia had just won last night. WTH, I not into tomorrow's holiday coz I'm on holiday anyway, and I'm not a football fan either. So, what matters to me is why everywhere is congested. :x And, we don't even had time to go Ikano... :o

This is just the middle...
The back. These mostly have to wait nearly an hour to get served.

Pleee-ase, i wonder are they offering free stuff or what? No. No one is.
I thought it was a bad economic year for most people here, but still most are queuing to buy so many things.
Sigh, am i the poorest here?
But it's really tempting u know.
Here got so many things that I'm looking forward to have, and yet still can't spend on.
So I'll just have to wait...
No. The light is not 35 bucks. The serving bowl is. :)
I just wish I had this in my home

Mirror mirror on the wall... Needed one in my room :)


No comments:

Post a Comment