Thursday, December 23, 2010

X'mas came early...

I wondered where he got this...
It's very cute indeed, with the assorted sweets and chocolates, including my fav marshmellows! (But hey, talking bout tooth decay! & I got most of it!)
Thanks to him, but I wonder why he got me this kind of stuff, I was expecting a bit more for my X'mas... a lil' more luxurious or expensive perhaps...

Sigh, can't always expecting too much from him these days. He's not much a spender and sucks in choosing gift.

Anyhow, here's the lovely gift... ^^



X'mas Sweeties



Hopefully this will not remain unopened for years... The last year <Socks with assorted sweets> (If I'm not mistaken) from him remain as it was till today!
And btw, the Famous Amous cookies box with X'mas bear remain the same as well! Haha, that was from my sis from like 2007! Good thing it has been a decoration in my room. LOL!
*embarrassing

No comments:

Post a Comment