Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mobile Power Pack (External Battery Pack)

Running out of batteries for your iphone on peak hours? Got this recommended from my friend and find it quite useful and handy for frequent travelers and strong hp user esp. iphone user, hehe. (though I'm not using iphone, but hey i do got loads of gadget charger to carry on my vacations, and NO way i'm gonna take all of that!)

This thingy here is just perfect for powering any handphone, PDA, MP3, PSP, GPS, Bluetooth and etc. No hassle of carrying around charging adapters, extra batteries and travel converters. Just plug in your device and there you go, it's charging! Hehe, so convenient! :) Oh... Btw,  It comes with a capacity of 5000mAH. (if wonder how much the capacity it last.)

Here are the info:
http://www.newtrent.com

A size of one's palm. Nice. I like this :)

 This one my friend selling @RM180

Wow, he certainly selling lots of it!
The Package Box. Shown u the devices which are compatible. :)

Finally, the point is...I wanted to sell this as well. Do contact me if u are interested. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment