Saturday, December 18, 2010

@ My Thirties

Firstly, i gotta wish myself a Happy Birthday!
Sadly, there's no celebration for me, not even a cake!
Hmm... whatever! Should have call up some friends earlier, but all i wanted was he's here beside!
But i should be happy though (trying hardly), coz it's my best day! And i've got a lot a lot of people who sent their wishes for me, either via sms-es, facebook or call. Thanks for that, fellas!
Btw, I got a tumbler again as a gift? Really O-M-G!!! Anyway, this time a rather pricey one. Though i like it, but Pleee-ase my dear not on my birthday ok??? Reminds me of someone who i rather not to. *sob*

Gosh, how i wish u had come back for the sack of me. I did not smoke for 2 days just hoping to tell you this great news... But hey, miracle does not happen to me! So there i go again with a sip of cigarrete.
Again, missions failed...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment